Grace Kids! A Church for Children is hiring a Youth Pastor
posted on August 17
- A mature relationship with Jesus Christ and the ability to articulate their faith journey.
- High character: integrity, devotion, and honor are a must
- A willingness and ability to be flexible and to learn on the fly
- A deep commitment to discipleship and an investment in the faith journeys of both children and youth.
- In person availability on Wednesdays 4-8, Fridays 4-8, and Sunday mornings 9am-Noon at a minimum; as well as various special events throughout the year.
- Dedication to the unique needs of this ministry
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to take initiative and to lead without being asked within the parameters of our polices and ministry
- Pass a background check
- Design, develop, and administer curriculum for youth.
- Shepherd middle school and high school students in their faith journeys.
- Develop relationships with the families of the students.
- Advocacy on behalf of the students
- Ability to occasionally prepare and deliver sermons on Sunday mornings
- Attend board meetings
- Meet with the Senior Pastor once a week
- Drive the church vehicles to pick up and drop off students
- Assist in developing church policies/practices
- Oversee various activities on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays
- Utilize social media to communicate and promote the activities and needs of Grace Kids
- Assist in fundraising campaigns
Interested candidates should contact Reverend Corey Nelson at 502-794-5285 (call or text) or at email@example.com. Experience is not necessary for the right candidate. This would also be a great position for anyone also interested in on-the-job training for urban ministry, church planting, justice ministry, and fundraising.
Louisville, KY 40215